Find your next role at Legal & General
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
30 April 2021
Are you an experienced Intergration Engineer with knowledge in Business Intelligence (BI) and reporting metrics? do you have experience using some or all of R, Python, Tableau, SAS, SSIS?
- Working with other IT delivery teams you will be involved in the end to end project lifecycle that may use Agile methodologies.
- You will be developing and maintaining automated data processes, reporting processes and processes involving the extraction and transformation of data from and to a variety of Finance systems.
- You will be involved in strategic and tactical projects including IFRS17 and longer term the roadmap leads to transferring and upgrading systems to new IT platforms.
- You will be involved in the transformation of the team to the Target Operating Model (TOM), helping to identify skills and knowledge gaps, reducing key person dependencies.
- You are comfortable with remote working given our current situation, and can use available technology to create good working relationships with the team.
- You are flexible, can adapt easily to change and take ownership for what you do and how you do it, driving through change to release.
- You maintain high standards, adhering to quality controls and coding standards and you follow best practice always with a focus on security.
- You understand and can demonstrate the importance of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the data lifecycle.
- You are willing to learn new skills and take on challenges, can train others in skills you may have where gaps exist in the team and you are keen to share your knowledge and ideas.
- You have experience in data mining and data analytics for Business Intelligence (BI) and reporting metrics and have experience using some or all of R, Python, Tableau, SAS, SSIS.
- An interest in data science is desirable.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms – our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Catherine Kilpatrick at Catherine.Kilpatrick@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kilpatrickcatherine/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.