Operational Excellence Analyst
- Role Type
- Solihull (Home working until further notice)
- £28,000 - £30,000
- Closing Date
The Operational Excellence Analyst will be joining a small team in Solihull, with plenty of potential to grow the role. You'll ideally have some reporting experience, and an affinity for data.
- Responsible for the analysis and improvement of management and business intelligence to identify areas of concerns or trends
- Analysis of ad hoc business MI to ensure controls and gaps are identified and implemented, to contribute to the ongoing development of customer outcomes and good business practice
- Maintain an understanding of operational processes, controls and governance to support the Operational Excellence Manager
- Support the review of operational SLAs considering targeting and forecasting in order to meet the operations longer term objectives
- Ensure that the MI in place will enable us to understand our customers habits, behaviours and changing needs
- Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) - Ensure that the principles of Conduct Risk are always embedded into your day to day operations to deliver good customer outcomes.
- Some experience within data reporting is essential
- Good problem solving, analytical and financial skills with an ability to understand high volumes of complex data.
- Previous experience within Financial Services is beneficial but not essential
- Experience of the use of analysis working with other areas of the business to assess information.
- Experience of developing tools and processes to gather insight and interpret the results
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
In L&G Retail Retirement (LGRR) our mission is to help as many customers as possible achieve financial security in retirement. Retirement is a sector that has seen huge changes in recent years due to Pension Freedoms and huge opportunities for growth with the rise of property wealth held by people aged 55 and above. Core, award-winning products include our pensions annuity, which offers customers a secure income that’s guaranteed for life, and our Lifetime Mortgage, which enables customers to supplement their income by releasing some of the equity locked up in their homes as tax-free cash.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Rachel Chima at Rachel.Chima@landg.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-chima/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.