Agile Software Tester
- Role Type
- Fixed Term Contract (inc Secondee)
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- Closing Date
Are you an incredible hands on software tester, and can you help Legal and General to complete the delivery of software testing? Do you have an eagle eye for detail, and can you turn that into creating a product where the benefits for our business are amazing? You will join a small and dynamic team which is flat in structure, and a business whose culture is entrepreneurial!
- Delivering software testing for projects
- Creating the test deliverables throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Communicating with different business units to support and manage the delivery of test activity
- Conducting test reviews, throughout the development lifecycle
- Coordinating activities within the project team and with third parties to deliver the test strategies
- In order to exceed in this role you will hold knowledge of TDD and BDD and potentially some automation tool experience
- You will have five years’ experience in software testing, with a specific focus on Agile Delivery and be expected to hit the ground running
- Experience in leading testing in line with sprints and planning activity appropriately
- Naturally you will hold a knowledge of the different drivers and needs of customers, distributors and partners
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, an annual supplement for private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 180 years’ experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Daf Rees at Daf.Rees@landg.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dafrees/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.