Agile Business Analyst
- Role Type
- Fixed Term Contract (inc Secondee)
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- Closing Date
Are you an Agile Business Analyst? Can you lead the requirements gathering process on a new, incredible and high-profile project for Legal & General? In this amazing position you will work with stakeholders to gain approvals and lead on all change processes to meet our punchy sprint deadlines! You will love change and be able to react quickly to it, you will challenge the status quo and actively look for opportunities to improve our business and existing efficiencies.
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders and producing accurate, high quality artefacts in line with project demands
- Leading the design of the product working collaboratively with all team members
- Engaging in sprint ceremonies
- Making stakeholders aware of any risks or issues and providing guidance to improve the overall product outcomes
- Evaluating the quality of all deliverables especially those of third parties, to make sure the end product is fit for purpose
- In order for you to hit the ground running we need you to have more than 4 years Business Analysis experience, including software delivery
- To succeed in this role, you will have worked in an agile environment, and preferably have exposure to multiple software deliveries
- It would be fantastic if you have worked in the financial sector or another regulated environment, however we would still love to hear from you if you have not
- Being ambitious and dynamic you will be able to deliver requirements in a very fast paced and complex environment
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, an annual supplement for private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 180 years’ experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Daf Rees at Daf.Rees@landg.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dafrees/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.