Agile Project Manager
- Role Type
- Fixed Term Contract (inc Secondee)
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- Closing Date
Are you an experience Agile Project Manager, and can you lead the delivery of a high performing team in a flat structure? Do you want to delve into the detail and challenge assumptions and solutions? You will work with an incredible team of like-minded colleagues on a high-profile project, which is pivotal for Legal & Generals reputation and growth.
- Developing the project plan and tracking / reporting on progress of sprints and associated production deployments
- Leading a cross functional team utilising the scrum framework for the delivery of digital products
- Leading engagement with third party suppliers and partners
- Collaborating with stakeholders at all levels
- Actively seeking out opportunities to improve our business and project processes and efficiencies
- In order to hit the ground running; we need you to hold five years’ experience in Agile Project Management
- You will hold experience delivering projects within the Financial Services sector; if you hold experience in another sector which is regulated, we would still love to hear from you
- Being ambitious and dynamic you will build effective relationships quickly and ensure a high quality delivery
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, an annual supplement for private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 180 years’ experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Daf Rees at Daf.Rees@landg.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dafrees/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.