Find your next role at Legal & General
Guideline Management Control Coding Analyst
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
28 May 2021
Do you have amazing attention to detail? Are you looking to take your career to the next level? In this incredible role, you will take the lead on analysing documents before capturing requirements which you will then code into a Global Trade compliance platform, which is provided by Charles River. The team are instrumental to Legal and Generals investment governance and oversight processes and play a key role in defining firm wide data and coding standards.
- Reviewing and interpreting Investment Guidelines and making sure they are captured and then coded within Charles River
- On-boarding new fund launches and guideline amendments to the platform
- Conducting bi-annual reviews of mandate rules to ensure the control environment is robust
- Developing relationships with colleagues and customers at all levels across Asia, UK and United States
- You will hold or studying towards IOC, IMC qualifications or relevant industry experience
- It goes without saying that in order to hit the ground running you will have knowledge of investment products and a good understanding of investment strategies
- You’ll be in the know when it comes too Investment strategies and products
- It would be fantastic and beneficial if you have worked for LGIM or another asset manager
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, ‘social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Catherine Kilpatrick at Catherine.Kilpatrick@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kilpatrickcatherine/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.