Pre-Employment and On-Boarding Lead
- Role Type
- Hove, London, Cardiff or Birmingham
- Closing Date
Are you passionate about delivering a world-class offer and on-boarding experience to new joiners and hiring managers? In this fantastic opportunity within a newly restructured Talent Acquisition (TA) function, you’ll inspire and mentor a small operations team to provide an exceptional service, whilst ensuring all activity is compliant with processes, policies and legislation. You’ll also lead on the management and ongoing review of the new joiner induction.
- Delivering and continuously reviewing the offer and on-boarding process to deliver a world-class on-boarding experience for both candidates and hiring managers. Including owning the design and content of the on-boarding portal to drive early and continued engagement of new starters, using this to monitor, track, and measure the on-boarding experience
- Working with our Managed Service Provider (MSP) to support with the pre-employment screening process, ensuring that everything is on track for new starters against planned start dates, resolving any issues as appropriate to ensure all new starters can join within the agreed time frames
- Managing and continuously reviewing the Enterprise Wide induction programme to deliver a consistent and inclusive, world-class new joiner experience
- Overseeing L&G’s Tier 2 visa holders, including ensuring that we are holding up to date documentation, monitoring and diarising visa end dates and escalating renewals, and working with our external immigration specialists to ensure compliancy with legislation
- Supporting the management of the ongoing risks and controls for the offer and on-boarding process, including the relevant divisional risk committees and ensuring all new starters receive the necessary background checks
- Delivering on the on-boarding strategy for Diversity and Inclusion (D&I), ensuring our on-boarding journey is aligned with the broader L&G Group D&I objectives and is fully inclusive for everyone joining or moving roles within the organisation
- Working with the Operations and On-Boarding Manager to design, implement and continuously review the onboarding experience, to ensure that candidates are aware of our company values, including treating customers fairly, and are enabled to demonstrate the behaviours that support these values
- Managing the team in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures, including the Partnership Agreement, so that the team’s business objectives are achieved consistently.
- Experience of delivering an effective, efficient and engaging offer and on-boarding experience within a complex organisational setting, including the ongoing review of processes and implementation of improvements
- Experience of managing the delivery of a large-scale induction programme
- Line management experience
- Championing Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) across all pillars of difference
- Understanding of recruitment related risks and controls in a regulated environment
- Strong, flexible stakeholder management skills, with the ability to communicate with authority
- Ability to present, explain and interpret information accurately and clearly, and in an appropriate way
- Proactive approach, thinking ahead to pre-empt potential problems and the solutions.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms – our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
For further information about this opportunity, please direct all queries to James Butt at email@example.com. No agencies please.