Customer & Client Administrator
- Role Type
- Cardiff (Home based until further notice)
- Closing Date
As a Customer & Client Administrator, you'll be supporting our Pension customers, making sure to deliver an excellent service. You'll be supporting with the transfer process by processing applications, and supporting with vetting.
You'll be delivering outstanding service to our customers and clients by:
- Building a positive relationship with the customer or client
- Supporting the transfer process - processing applications, vetting
- Demonstrating that you can put yourself in the customers/clients shoes by actively listening to their concerns
- Manage customer/client expectations when you’re unable to meet their expectations
- Suggest options and agree the way forward with the customer or client
- Keep customers/clients informed at all stages
- Be able to record and report customer information, including feedback
- Experience in an administrative role is essential
- Outstanding demonstrable customer service skills
- Attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
With a team of over 600 people servicing over 3.5 million customers and over 17,000 corporate clients our DC Pensions business helps people plan and save for their retirement. Our vision is to be the long term savings partner of choice for our customers and clients; we achieve this by delivering an outstanding service and experience, putting our colleagues, customers and clients at the heart of everything we do.
We’re a trusting, enthusiastic and commercially ambitious business who really cares about helping our customers save for their future. We value each other and take absolute pride in performing at our very best.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
For more information, please contact Rachel Chima, Resourcing Consultant - email@example.com.