Customer and Client Advisor
- Role Type
- Cardiff (Home-based until further notice)
- £18,000 - £20,000
- Closing Date
The Customer & Client Advisor will be the first point of contact for our pension customers and clients; we’ll train you so you have all the knowledge and skills needed to deliver an outstanding service. You'll have administration duties as well as speaking to customers on the phone, so flexibility is key!
- Provide an outstanding customer service to our customers and clients, making sure you understand their needs and expectations, respond accurately and with the best solution for them whilst making sure their enquiry has been answered and where appropriate seeking feedback on how you could improve
- Use your training, knowledge, skills and provided guidance material to follow processes and use systems to give our customers and clients a positive experience whilst keeping us safe and compliant with our regulators
- Steer your own development so you can provide a great customer experience whilst helping you get to where you want to get to
- Collaborate with your colleagues and put your colleagues, customers and clients at the heart of everything we do
- Administrative duties where necessary.
- A Pensions background is beneficial, but not essential!
- Demonstrable outstanding experience in a customer service or client facing role
- Be able to team work, build trust and respect with others, sharing best practice and ideas.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident, creative thinker - able to use your judgement to challenge processes where necessary.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
For more information, please contact Rachel Chima, Resourcing Consultant - email@example.com.