Junior Test Analyst
- Role Type
- Hove or Cardiff
- Closing Date
As a Junior Test Analyst you will be seconded initially for 12 months to the project looking at changing our accounting standards. The role will look at proving test analysis, reporting and support.
At the completion of the secondment the aim is to carry out Business Testing processes, collaborating with Group Senior Test Analysts and Test Managers to ensure that efficient testing is delivered to the agreed quality standards and budget.
- Perform test analysis, reporting & support the achievement of the deliverables referenced in the Master Test Plan
- System Integration & Business Acceptance phases: working with the work stream test managers to review coverage of each interface test plan, reviewing of SIT test plans, monitoring test progress and reporting variations impacting milestones, collation of test execution progress into single summary view
- Support the use of test tools specifically the HP ALM and generate & collate ALM programme progress reports
- Detailed preparation for centrally owned non-functional tests
- Coordination and execution of the centrally owned non- functional tests
- Support preparation for the Dry Run tests (Technical Integration /Business Dry Run)
- Perform business test scripting and execution for a project
- Conduct test reviews of business requirements, to identify any untestable business requirements. Including static testing
- Input into the generation of appropriate business test coverage, led by the test analysts
- Perform test execution as agreed in the stage test plan and raise defects in the appropriate divisional test management tool and retesting defect fixes when deployed to the test environments
- Provide effective communication to senior test analysts, test managers and business users to support the smooth delivery of the test activity. This will include progress reports, defect status and other essential updates
- Comply with the agreed test methodology and standards to ensure good governance and record keeping in line with Legal & General test principles and commercial interests
- Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms – our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
For further information please contact Anastasia Jurcenko on Anastasia.Jurcenko@landg.com.