Content Campaign Manager
- Role Type
- Closing Date
L&G Retail Retirement (LGRR) have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Content Campaign Manager to join their team in Hove on a permanent basis.
You must have excellent communication skills and and ideally have experience of marketing financial products and/or to older people (55+).
- Plan, develop and deliver projects and requirements that support the needs of the Content team.
- Support the identification and collation of new content requirements, manage the process of review, edit and publishing across different platforms, ensuring all quality control measures are in place and followed.
- Ensure requirements are on track and deadlines are met by all stakeholders for a timely delivery of projects
- Ensure appropriate measures are in place to enable us to collate, analyse and interpret appropriate and relevant management information
- Work with Marketing and specialist colleagues to ensure we have appropriate MI and environmental scanning in place to develop strong content for our target market
- Ensure appropriate briefs, forecasts, reviews, etc are in place to demonstrate the effectiveness of the campaigns and initiatives undertaken
- Work alongside colleagues to continually benchmark our campaigns and seek out new ways to differentiate and improve the activities we undertake.
- Work within our appropriate risk and compliance framework and demonstrate the key behaviours of a professional, supportive and engaging marketing function
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of sourcing, editing and proofing to provide engaging and relevant content for a consumer audience, with a consistent tone of voice
- Experienced in project management
- Ideally experience of marketing financial products and/or to older people (55+)
- Ability to manage multiple projects to tight timescales
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Able to adapt to and work with change, in a fast growing division and marketing function
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal English.
- Good with people and an ability to clearly and confidently communicate and influence with key stakeholders.
- Experience of working with agencies and providing appropriate briefing, management and evaluation
- IT skills –strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Some experience of working in a marketing function
- Preferably some experience of working within a UK financial services organisation or UK financial services clients
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Educated to degree level
- Marketing qualification
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
In L&G Retail Retirement (LGRR) our mission is to help as many customers as possible achieve financial security in retirement. Retirement is a sector that has seen huge changes in recent years due to Pension Freedoms and huge opportunities for growth with the rise of property wealth held by people aged 55 and above. Core, award-winning products include our pensions annuity, which offers customers a secure income that’s guaranteed for life, and our Lifetime Mortgage, which enables customers to supplement their income by releasing some of the equity locked up in their homes as tax-free cash.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age
Please contact Stacie Burnett, Resourcing Lead - Stacie.Burnett@landg.com for further information.