- Role Type
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Closing Date
A great new opportunity to join our Finance team as an MI Analyst - to support the MI Manager in the operation and development of the MI framework, working closely with business groups to provide regular reports and to interrogate, ratify and produce workable data for use across the company.
- Creation and development of reports to deliver key business information to the company and the wider Group..
- Interrogation of data in response to business queries.
- A strong ability to monitor and operate the Management Information framework; deliver automated reporting using data mining tools based upon an in-depth understanding of both user requirements and the strategic direction of the business.
- Deliver a consistently high standard of management information; take ownership of and ensure an accurate, robust and timely production of management information published to a variety of senior groups across multiple organisations both internal and external.
- Work closely with other customer facing colleagues, to continually evaluate the MI framework, its appropriateness and any emerging requirements.
- Maintain a good level of data knowledge/root cause analysis, passing on that understanding to key stakeholders across the business in order to assist in overall business growth and development.
- Support the ongoing technological development of the business working with platform providers, key suppliers and other third parties to ensure that Management Information provided remains relevant and that future developments take the MI framework into account.
- A point of contact to ensure effective communication and explanation to all interested parties on company MI. Train company parties on the MI contents to ensure used to full potential. Listen to feedback and tailor requirements to needs.
- Comfortable with data; able to manipulate, interrogate and assess multiple sources of data in multiple formats – excel, Access, SQL databases etc.
- Familiar with technology; able to keep up with latest changes to data analysis and mining techniques and tools.
- This role requires a high degree of technical IT system literacy; Excel, Access, VBA, SQL Server, TSQL for example.
- A broader and continually updated understanding of the lifetime mortgage market.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For more information, please contact Rachel Chima, Resourcing Consultant - firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
In L&G Retail Retirement (LGRR) our mission is to help as many customers as possible achieve financial security in retirement. Retirement is a sector that has seen huge changes in recent years due to Pension Freedoms and huge opportunities for growth with the rise of property wealth held by people aged 55 and above. Core, award-winning products include our pensions annuity, which offers customers a secure income that’s guaranteed for life, and our Lifetime Mortgage, which enables customers to supplement their income by releasing some of the equity locked up in their homes as tax-free cash.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age