Find your next role at Legal & General
Enterprise Technical Architect
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
7 May 2021
In this incredible role you will work closely with the Legal and General Insurance engineering team and architecture teams. You will take resopnsibility for defining the architecture strategy and cloud migration approach!
- Developing and maintaining the Enterprise Architecture
- Defining and enhancing the security strategy
- Understanding the future technology product/tool set from Microsoft Azure
- Collaborating with IT suppliers to L&G, contributing to the IT strategic roadmap
- Acting as primary point of contact for all aspects of IT Strategy
- Providing architectural leadership in the resolutions of Cloud Adoption Strategy and inter-project issues
- You'll hold experience as a Technical / Enterprise Architect
- You will hold knowledge and expertise in Microsoft Azure Cloud Architecture and modern engineering practices (Automation, DevOps, CI/CD, SRE etc)
- It would help if you have worked in a regulated environment
- You'll be a leader and you will have built “high performance” teams in a practical way
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 30 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, as well as a 12% car allowance scheme. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 180 years’ experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Catherine Kilpatrick at Catherine.Kilpatrick@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kilpatrickcatherine/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.