- Role Type
- Fixed Term Contract (inc Secondee)
- £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
- Closing Date
- Company Info
LGIM is the investment management arm of Legal & General Group, a FTSE 100 company. We are one of Europe’s largest asset managers and a major global investor, with assets under management of £1.1tn* (as at 30 June 2019). Our success has been built by focusing on clients and providing them with services and solutions that meet their needs. We offer strategies across the full spectrum of asset classes, including equities, bonds, property, alternatives and cash, as well as multi-asset strategies tailored to the needs of institutional and retail investors.
LGIM is one of the world’s leading providers of index fund management. We are at the forefront of developments in liability-driven risk management solutions for defined benefit pension schemes, a leading provider of defined contribution solutions and also offer wide range of strategies to help our clients manage their investment objectives. LGIM continues to innovate as markets evolve, building strong relationships with clients including pension scheme, sovereign wealth funds, wealth managers and other professional investors.
We understand that our scale brings responsibilities. We play an active role in the companies we invest in, from exercising shareholder voting rights to directly engaging with companies at a board level. By engaging with businesses, we aim to unlock value for investors and shape the future and sustainability of financial markets.
In addition to having a leading position in the UK, we have selectively expanded into new markets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. We believe that translating our capabilities to reflect the needs of our international clients will mean we are well placed to help them achieve their objectives.
*LGIM internal data as at 30 June 2019, including derivative positions and advisory assets. These figures include assets managed by LGIMA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.
- Department Info
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
- Job Duties
- Develop and model business and systems functions, processes, information flows and data structures
- Define requirement specifications, conduct feasibility studies, produce high level and detailed business models, and implementing solutions.
- Critically review and evaluate any proposed solutions identifying alignment with business strategies and making recommendations
- Continually evaluate the quality of all deliverables,
- Take responsibility for the delivery of work packages allocated to less experienced staff, coaching and motivating them to deliver to the required standards.
- Comply with agreed methodology, standards, policies and procedures to produce a consistent high standard of documentation
- Define, develop & deliver processes & systems to ensure a consistent and good level of service that means customer expectations are met
- Skills Required
- A proven track record and detailed knowledge of financial services market in a similar or identical role
- Proficient in Business Analysis Techniques
- Expert in techniques for streamlining business processes
- Proficient in methods and techniques for preparing and presenting business benefits and statements of requirements both orally and in writing.
- Proficient with tools and techniques (manual or automated); which can be used to document an understanding of the structure, relationships and use of information within an organisation.
- Aware of principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of the testing process and the execution of tests throughout the lifecycle of development projects
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, an annual supplement for private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.