Pay Me Consultant/Pension Specialist
- Role Type
- Closing Date
- Company Info
We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, ‘social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
- Department Info
With a team of over 600 people servicing over 3.5 million customers and over 17,000 corporate clients our DC Pensions business helps people plan and save for their retirement. Our vision is to be the long term savings partner of choice for our customers and clients; we achieve this by delivering an outstanding service and experience, putting our colleagues, customers and clients at the heart of everything we do.
We’re a trusting, enthusiastic and commercially ambitious business who really cares about helping our customers save for their future. We value each other and take absolute pride in performing at our very best.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
- Job Duties
As a Pay Me Consultant, you’ll be the first point of contact and use your knowledge, insight and experience of pensions to provide an outstanding service to all colleagues, customers and clients. You’ll be helping to fulfil the vision of becoming the long term savings partner of choice for all of our customers and clients.
As a member of the Pay Me team, you will be part of the team at the forefront of developing how we pay our pension members. You will be interacting with our members over the phone in order to provide market leading service paying their funds to them while on the phone.
- Skills Required
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality work for our customers and clients
- Building a positive relationship with the colleagues, customer and clients
- Be able to manage customers service when things go wrong and identify solutions to recurring customer service issues, proposing solutions to those who can act upon it
- Demonstrate excellent listening and questioning techniques
- Manage customer/client expectations when you’re unable to meet their expectations
- Suggest options and agree the way forward with the customer or client
- Keep customers/clients informed at all stages
- Be able to record and report customer information, including feedback
- Use technical knowledge and understanding of customer and client profile to provide an excellent customer experience
- Support complaint resolution and recovery by investigating issues quickly and effectively
- Knowledge of Customer Service systems and procedures
- Knowledge of the claims and benefits available
- Knowledge of the industry and Pension environment
- Understand the quality framework, measures and controls
- Knowledge of the aims, basic features of our products and fund range
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Pension Tax regime
- Adherence to all regulatory requirements including DPA, GDPR KYC, Complaint Handling and role of the FCA
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For more information, please contact Rachel Chima, Resourcing Consultant - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note I cannot accept direct applications via email for this role, therefore only applications submitted through the Careers website will be considered.