Technology Service Manager
- Role Type
- Closing Date
- Company Info
Working in Legal & General is about being there for our customers. We’re available should the worst happen and we work together to drive social and financial equality across the UK.
Being a part of L&G team is also about you –how you develop and what you can achieve. We will help your talent thrive in a supported environment with flexible working and autonomy, sharing our success and being rewarded for your performance with a generous benefits package.
This is an exciting time to join us as we embark on a transformation journey that brings innovation, technology and design to the fore of our business.
- Department Info
Legal & General Retirement Institutional - LGRI is the UK’s longest-serving active bulk annuity provider. In the last 30 years we have written more UK business than any other insurer and currently look after over half a million pension policyholders. We are a market-leading and multi-award winning business.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
- Job Duties
The Technology Service Delivery Manager is responsible for defining and managing service level agreements (SLAs) and operational level agreements (OLAs) across all relevant business functions for production services. They work across multi-sourced, customer centric service and support teams to ensure high quality ITIL aligned services, service availability, performance, process maturity and maintenance of the IT Service Knowledge Base.
- Skills Required
• ITIL V3 or V4 Foundation Qualified
• Infrastructure management, Prince2, Project management and/or Agile qualifications - desirable but not essential
• ITIL, ISO/IEC20000, COBIT ITSM Management Frameworks
• Infrastructure experience with track record of effective management and reporting
• Experience of driving and implementing consistent Infrastructure delivery and maintenance plans across complex geographical / functional matrix organizations
• Proven track record of implementing modern Infrastructure plans across large, complex, change and technology initiatives
• Experience of building effective relationships to ensure approved agreed delivery plans
• Demonstrated ability to work independently focusing on priorities, and managing a high-volume of tasks, deadlines, requirements, and decisions
• Collaborative worker who freely shares their knowledge and experience
• Develop, get buy-in and deliver approaches across the organisation and wider division and track record of building effective relationships
• Effective at making good decisions and delivering great outcomes in in line with BT&T strategy
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully engage and influence a broad range of individuals across various internal and external businesses and support functions
• Good influencing skills and ability to develop and mentor individuals
Whatever your role, Legal & General rewards ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after things that matter to you.
Our employees have a wide range of benefits including:
- A generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 27 holiday days
- Private medical insurance
- Performance related bonuses
- A variety of share schemes
- Discounts on high street and our own great products
Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For further information please contact Anastasia Jurcenko on Anastasia.Jurcenko@landg.com.