- Role Type
- Fixed Term Contract (inc Secondee)
- up to £40,000
- Closing Date
- Company Info
We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, ‘social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
- Department Info
To be the market leading retirement lender, recognised as providing excellent support for both advisers and their clients. As well as providing great service, we wanted an array of highly-flexible products that enable people to achieve their retirement goals and overcome the challenges of later life. In just a few short years, I don’t think it’s unfair to say that we have moved a long way towards achieving this ambition.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
- Job Duties
- Work with Programme Manager to provide governance support to ensure compliance within the Change Management Framework.
- Support the Programme Manager with ongoing governance and administrative activities, for example and not limited to (3-11).
- Delivery and Business RAID Management and Assurance; the candidate for this role will need to differentiate between business and delivery risks and be versed and competent in the management of RAID items.
- Assurance of key governance and change documentation including although not limited to; business case, planning, benefit measures, impact analysis, stakeholder plans and project reporting.
- Minute taking at key governance forums and facilitation; working within the agreed governance structure, the successful candidate will be required to log, understand and articulate information from governance forums to a standard that is acceptable to all business stakeholders, facilitation skills also required.
- Business wide stakeholder management; the PMO Analysts are required to have established communication and stakeholder management skills both face to face and electronically.
- Championing ways of working and best practices; we strive to provide a supportive, efficient and welcoming PMO service both within the Transformation Team and to the wider business. To support this the PMO Team are expected to have an in depth understanding of the efficiencies, controls, best practices and value brought by a successful PMO team and be able to articulate these when required.
- Collation and assurance of project delivery information: Key project information supporting progress against plan is required to be collated into presentable formats for key governance meetings.
- Financial Tracking and Reporting; The PMO track, manage and provide MI on both project financial information as well as wider Transformation and Shared Service financial data. This includes the management of forecasts, actuals and accruals monthly, as well as the ongoing management of Purchase Orders.
- PMO support the business by providing concise and valuable updates on Change Delivery progress across our change landscape, the successful candidate will support this ongoing activity.
- PMO Communications; good communication is key to providing a successful service. The PMO provide key comms to both our direct team and the wider business where provided on new services, processes and other topics as required.
- Skills Required
- Established PMO skillset and previous experience working in a fast-paced change environment necessary. PRINCE2 or alternate skillset preferred although not essential.
- Ability to communicate well with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to articulate the value of managing change in a controlled environment.
- In depth understanding of all standard PMO activities.
- Understanding of the differences in Transactional Project and Strategic Change Management.
- Must be a team player and be willing to listen to the opinions of others both within and outside of the PMO.
- Must approach PMO activity in a supportive and collaborative way rather than a “policing” approach.
- Energy, creativity and a collaborative approach are key behaviours that underpin this role in what is a fast-moving environment.
- In depth understanding of end to end project / change management and project management lifecycles and their values / purpose.
- Experience in supporting project / programme delivery from a PMO support and governance perspective.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience within a Financial Service organisation essential.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, an annual supplement for private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.