- Role Type
- Closing Date
- Company Info
We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, ‘social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
- Department Info
To be the market leading retirement lender, recognised as providing excellent support for both advisers and their clients. As well as providing great service, we wanted an array of highly-flexible products that enable people to achieve their retirement goals and overcome the challenges of later life. In just a few short years, I don’t think it’s unfair to say that we have moved a long way towards achieving this ambition.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
- Job Duties
To provide sales support to Legal and General Home Finance (L&GHF) - providing a first point of contact for any broker queries / escalations and managing the relationships during the life cycle of the applications.
- Ensuring all of the necessary checks and controls are undertaken to maintain appropriate compliance
- Handle incoming calls/emails and requests for information to enable applications to be submitted and progressed through to completion.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all products and propositions proactively feeding back to Management in respect of market trends and competition to maximise business opportunities.
- Working in conjunction with the sales team, to provides sales and marketing ideas and business development opportunities, including implementation and delivery of sales campaigns.
- Actively work with operational teams to continuously improve the service. Seek to reduce customer effort and improve efficiency.
- Skills Required
The successful candidate will have:
- A track record of being able to deal with multiple tasks from multiple delivery channels including, telephony, email and webchat.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral and for both internal and external customers.
- Experience of working within the Equity Release mortgage market, especially in dealing with IFA enquiries and pre-application queries.
- The ability to prioritize work streams effectively.
- A good background knowledge of LGHF customer and broker journeys.
- Negotiations skills.
- Good standard of Math’s.
- Strong attention to detail to support the need to deliver outstanding service.
A good understanding of right first time, regulatory compliance and conduct risk within the Equity Release market.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For more information, please contact Rachel Chima, Resourcing Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org.