Senior Technical Web Analyst
- Role Type
- Cardiff or Hove
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Closing Date
- Company Info
We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, ‘social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
- Department Info
At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 180 years’ experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
- Job Duties
- Gather the initial business requirements / KPIs of the digital user journeys from the stakeholders, and translate them into end to end tracking plan/roadmap.
- Design the data capture solutions, such as the SDR and the datalayer, and produce the tracking specs documentation for the dev team.
- Use industry best practice guidelines to ensure all activities are measured in a robust, efficient and consistent way.
- Test the datalayer and debug the digital analytics and marketing tags to ensure the tracking implemented is as per the requirements, accurate and consistent. Investigate issues, data accuracy queries by diving into digital analytics and marketing data and the tools setups.
- Produce dashboards / workspace reports, segments at the end of the tracking projects and on adhoc requests.
- Manage the full lifecycle of the tracking projects, from the initial requirements gathering to successful delivery by engaging with multiple internal and external stakeholders, guiding the dev team, communicating the deliverables, timelines and regular updates.
- Manage relationships and communications with the stakeholders, project managers and the dev team to ensure the tracking projects are delivered on time and as per the requirements.
- Regularly check and audit the new and existing tags to ensure all tags are GDPR compliant and as per Legal & General’s tracking policy and L&G’s commitment to Treating Customers Fairly, without exception.
- Skills Required
- Educated to degree level or demonstrable equivalent technical web analyst experience at this level
- General knowledge of the Insurance Market and emerging trends in consumer behaviours is desirable but not necessary.
- Some knowledge of Tag Management Systems is desirable.
- Proven capability to develop end to end tracking plan and design the data capture solutions such as the SDR and the datalayer.
- Experience of high volume on/offline transactional environments (highly desirable).
- Experience of developing end to end tracking plan for digital analytics and martech projects.
- Experience of designing data captures solutions such as SDR, datalayer.
- Experience of testing the datalayer and debugging tags
- Experience of producing dashboards and reports.
- Experience of managing tracking projects end to end.
- Ability to work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to logically and methodically investigate issues, narrow down the possibilities and reach a conclusion.
- Expert user of MS office is essential especially MS Outlook, Excel & Word
- Experience of Adobe Analytics for at least a year is essential.
- Experience of leading and managing tracking projects/initiatives with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly effective communication skills
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Our view is that this role is suitable for agile working. This means we would consider a more flexible working arrangement, where your hours and work location are managed according to business, customer and personal needs. For this role, you would be based in either Cardiff, or Hove, but you could work in other Legal and General offices or at home, as necessary, provided this meets business needs. Details of agile working will be discussed during the interview process.
For more information, please contact Rachel Chima, Resourcing Consultant - firstname.lastname@example.org.