- Role Type
- Closing Date
- Company Info
Working in Legal & General is about being there for our customers. We’re available should the worst happen and we work together to drive social and financial equality across the UK.
This is an exciting time to join us as we embark on a transformation journey that brings innovation, technology and design to the fore of our business.
- Department Info
From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms – our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
- Job Duties
- Utilise the PTH Technology Toolkit to transform business processes through delivering the end-to-end design, development and deployment of automations into the production environment; using experience and know-how to create innovative solutions to business problems
- Define and assess requirements in collaboration with non-technical colleagues across L&G Group to ensure a common understanding of what can/will be delivered exists and all value-add requirements are encompassed to maximise business benefit
- Advise stakeholders as to the viability of certain projects and developments to ensure that focus is on delivering high quality, successful automations
- Provide technical guidance to other members of the PTH in all aspects of automation development, to ensure knowledge is shared and ‘the art of the possible’ is fully understood
- Support in the integration of new technologies into the PTH Technology Toolkit to continually evolve Hub’s capability in transforming business processes through automation
- Identify, evaluate and raise risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies that may impact PTH activities, proposing mitigating actions where appropriate and ensure compliance with PTH’s Automation Playbook, Automation Development Standards and L&G’s policies and procedures to produce high quality automations through robust delivery governance
- Ensure that all customers/stakeholders are treated fairly in line with Legal & General’s principles on Customer Experience, Employee Engagement, Continuous Improvement and TCF policy
- Skills Required
- Blue Prism experience
- ITSQB Foundation Certificate
- Experience of developing in multiple automation applications within the PTH Technology Toolkit, including Blue Prism Process & Object Studio, Xceptor and Duco
- Expert knowledge of Office software packages such as MS Office and MS Access
- Experience of developing / maintaining Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Experience of working within Agile / DevOps environments
- Understanding the Regulatory framework of the UK Financial Services industry
- Understanding of operating a production digital workforce
Whatever your role, Legal & General rewards ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after things that matter to you.
Our employees have a wide range of benefits including:
- A generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 25 holiday days
- Private medical insurance
- Performance related bonuses
- A variety of share schemes
- Discounts on high street and our own great products
Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.