- Role Type
- Closing Date
- Company Info
Working in Legal & General is about being there for our customers. We’re available should the worst happen and we work together to drive social and financial equality across the UK.
This is an exciting time to join us as we embark on a transformation journey that brings innovation, technology and design to the fore of our business.
- Department Info
From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms – our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
- Job Duties
- Transform business processes through identification, assessment and analysis of process automation opportunities across L&G Group; and if progressed, lead the requirements elicitation, business process modelling (including process re-engineering), documentation and design of automations through the development lifecycle into deployment
- Lead elicitation and assessment of process automation requirements and feasibility in collaboration with business Subject Matter Experts across L&G Group to ensure a common understanding of what can/will be delivered and ensuring all value-add requirements are encompassed to maximise business benefit
- Manage the prioritisation of the process opportunity pipeline to ensure resource utilisation is optimised, process owners / stakeholders are informed of delivery progress and there is clear transparency in the prioritisation of process automation activity, so that focus on delivering significant return on investment is achieved
- Influence, challenge and persuade senior stakeholders as to the viability of certain projects and developments to ensure that focus is on delivering high quality, successful automations
- Lead the delivery of analysis artefacts in the integration of new technologies into the PTH Technology Toolkit to continually evolve Hub’s capability in transforming business processes through automation
- Identify, evaluate and raise risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies that may impact PTH activities, proposing mitigating actions where appropriate and ensure compliance with PTH’s Automation Playbook, Automation Development Standards and L&G’s policies and procedures to produce high quality automations through robust delivery governance
- Treating Customers Fairly (TCF): Ensure that all customers/stakeholders are treated fairly in line with Legal & General’s principles on Customer Experience, Employee Engagement, Continuous Improvement and TCF policy
- Skills Required
- Experienced BA or Senior BA background
- Understanding of an Automation Lifecycle
- Extensive knowledge of multiple automation applications within the PTH Technology Toolkit such as Blue Prism, Xceptor, Duco
- Extensive knowledge of Office software packages such as MS Office and Business Objects
- Understanding the Regulatory framework of the UK Financial Services industry
- Experience working in Agile environment
Whatever your role, Legal & General rewards ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after things that matter to you.
Our employees have a wide range of benefits including:
- A generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 27 holiday days
- Private medical insurance
- Performance related bonuses
- A variety of share schemes
- Discounts on high street and our own great products
Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.