PA & Office Manager
- Role Type
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Closing Date
- Company Info
We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, ‘social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
- Department Info
At Legal & General Surveying Services we look after our customers throughout their valuation experience and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 30 years’ experience in providing survey and valuations, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
- Job Duties
The Personal Assistant & Officer Manager will support with the management and delivery of office services and associated activities including office/building management, facility services, office supplies, secretarial, corporate social responsibility, provision of health, safety and environment. You will ensure that the operation performs at optimum cost consistent with business process, legislative requirements and best practice.
- Be the Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) representative for LGSS, attending HSE meetings, working with HR and the H&S committee ensuring all work is line with Group policy and guidance.
- Provide PA services to the Managing Director including diary management, gather, collate, and circulate papers and documents prior to meetings with internal and external resources, including take minutes of board, department or other meetings, produce/process and circulate information as required to ensure the smooth running of the business and increase MD capacity.
- Maintain and develop relationships with internal stakeholders in order to understand their requirements and those of the business to make appropriate recommendations including delivery of appropriate solutions to departments, units & locations in relation to office services, health and safety etc.to ensure compliant with group guidance and policy
- Monitor and oversee the provision an office service, ensuring the service is delivered effectively to meet business objectives including monitor and controlling costs.
- Ensure that the office is organised effectively in all administrative matters that are department wide and either delegate or personally undertake the work needed to ensure the right image and behaviour is portrayed to colleagues and visitors alike.
- Analyse feedback from all sources to ensure that customers’ reasonable expectations of performance and service are met and where failings are identified, provide information to relevant areas to enable changes to be made.
- To manage the office management team in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures, including the Partnership Agreement, so that the team’s business objectives are achieved consistently.
- Skills Required
- Proven PA, Office & Facilities Manager experience, including diary management, travel bookings, invoices and expenses systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and implementation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative and identify potential process improvements
- Leadership experience within managing a team and office function is essential
- Advanced MS Office incl. Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Health & Safety qualification (beneficial)
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For more information, please contact Rachel Chima, Resourcing Consultant - email@example.com.