Panel Control Team Executive (Permanent & Fixed Term Opportunities)
- Role Type
- Closing Date
- Company Info
We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, ‘social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
- Department Info
At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 30 years’ experience in providing Surveying Services, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
- Job Duties
We are recruiting for full time & part time (24 hours p/week) opportunities on a permament and fixed term basis.
- Contribute to processes and procedures and ensure they are documented, calibrated and communicated across the business
- Support the PCTM in the setting up of new lenders and maintaining on behalf of existing lenders distribution and collation of contracts, Quest requirements, distribution of guidance, panel applications, fee changes and any additional projects or requirements
- Assist in the maintenance of the Quality of the Panel by undertaking due diligence, new firm set ups, chasing accounts data, on boarding of firms inc ROI, suspensions and terminations, Professional Indemnity, Public Liability and Employer Liability Insurance and checking teams output
- Undertake the pre-employment Screening checks undertaken. Attend meetings/conference calls in PCTM absence.
- Assist in fulfilling lender specific contractual requirements of both new and existing clients ensuring they are met in terms of undertaking quality audit to ensure compliance with lender requirements.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with LGSS colleagues, and external customers and key stakeholders including Lender teams, panel valuers and other panel managers
- Assist PCTM in the roll out of bespoke internal systems to our client’s teams to create an efficient and innovative Quality Audit process.
- Assist PCTM to deliver and maintain a quality panel for LGSS and its lender clients
- Assist in the team’s training, monitoring work load inc Zen desk
- Promote LGSS behaviours, Wellbeing and Talent Matters
- Assimilate, analyse complex information and assist in the preparation of Panel Control MI for reporting to clients and panel firms by PCTM and Head of Quality Assurance (HQA)
- Take responsibility for the recording and collating of Zen Desk MI.
- Contribute to the implementation of company strategy to ensure that the needs of the customers are met and are in line with Legal & General’s Customer Experience and Treating Customers Fairly Policy.
- Skills Required
- Attention to detail with ability to be thorough and accurate in ensuring the accurate set up and maintenance of new and existing lenders, firms and valuers.
- Demonstrate customer focused approach when liaising with key contacts with lenders, valuation firms, and internally.
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers, fellow staff, senior management and suppliers to ensure that the desired requirements are delivered and that all necessary actions are completed.
- The ability to provide clear feedback to colleagues so that they are able to understand their performance and what is expected of them whilst promoting a team work culture by encouraging input and participation in decision making.
- Ability to produce MI and statistics regarding quality of the panel
- The ability to understand and explain how different parts of the business integrate in order to protect the risk profile of the company as a whole.
- The ability to continually evaluate and review self-progress against goals with an ability to modify objectives and adapt behaviours to overcome obstacles and set and achieve new goals as appropriate.
- The ability to work as part of a team, to pay attention to detail and to communicate effectively at all levels whilst working to achieve team goals and resolve problems.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For more information, please contact Rachel Chima, Resourcing Consultant - email@example.com.