- Role Type
- Closing Date
- Company Info
Working in Legal & General is about being there for our customers. We’re available should the worst happen and we work together to enable social and financial equality across the UK.
Being a part of L&G team is also about you –how you develop and what you can achieve. We will help your talent thrive in a supported environment with flexible working and autonomy, sharing our success and being rewarded for your performance with a generous benefits package.
- Department Info
From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms – our Group function supports our businesses across the UK and abroad. We deliver essential services and activities that have a real impact our customers’ lives. We enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
- Job Duties
The digital analyst’s role is to provide reporting and insight across Legal and General’s digital self-serve assets, ensuring that data and insight is used to shape and drive digital development, campaign optimisation and improved ROI across the business.
- Reporting to the Digital Analytics Manager, the Digital Analyst will define and build automated performance dashboards integrating data from multiple sources in order to support Legal & General’s customer self-service platform
- Analyse and integrate information from multiple sources and of multiple types, including digital analytics (Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics), CRM data, user experience platforms, voice of the customer, CRM and commercial performance data
- Deliver insights & make recommendations which support the optimisation of Legal and General’s digital self-service platform
- Proactively form hypothesis from insights and use these to drive recommendations for test & learn experiments
- Work closely with the relevant programme manager and change team to report on benefits realisation for project delivery and optimisation activity
- Prepare insight presentations that are creative and engaging, presenting them to stakeholders in the form of recommendations that can be actioned
- Play a key & active role in the cross-business analytics community to ensure delivery of governance and best practice across the shared analytics platform, and to drive a shared digital data culture across the L&G Group
- Skills Required
· Expected to have Bachelor’s Degree in a numerate discipline or equivalent
· Track record of delivery in a commercial web analytics / digital insight team
· Experience working with Adobe Site catalyst, Adobe Ad-hoc analysis and/or Adobe marketing suite, Google Analytics, Qubit or other personalisation and testing tools
· Experience of BI reporting and data visualisation tools e.g. Tableau, PowerBI. Some experience of SQL and / or other database technology would be useful
· Experience working with digital analytics tools and a good understanding of the analytics industry
· Experience of using voice of the customer data to drive insight
· Excellent data analysis skills
· Ability to clearly communicate actionable insights to stakeholders and present findings in an engaging way that adapts to their audience
· Ability to communicate to and manage stakeholders
· Ability to communicate complex subject matter to audiences with varying technical understanding
· Project management skills would be beneficial
· Experience working in matrix management structure
Whatever your role, Legal & General rewards ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after things that matter to you.
Our employees have a wide range of benefits including:
• A generous pension scheme
• Life assurance
• 25 holiday days
• Private medical insurance
• Performance related bonuses
• A variety of share schemes
• Discounts on high street and our own great products