Assistant Product Manager
- Role Type
- up to £34,000
- Closing Date
- Company Info
We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, ‘social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
- Department Info
Our goal is to be the market leading retirement lender, recognised as providing excellent support for both advisers and their clients. As well as providing great service, we wanted an array of highly-flexible products that enable people to achieve their retirement goals and overcome the challenges of later life.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Job Duties
- Support and assist the Product Manager on the development and management of new product and propositions, including changes, in line with the Product Lifecycle Management framework.
- Assist in the delivery of product changes within the agreed timescales, including documentation, update of intermediary portals/website and communications.
- Conduct competitor analysis and propose changes to enhance and maintain LGHF’s competitive position within the mortgage market.
- Prepare management information and research, including indicators of potential customer misunderstanding or product/process failures, to determine product performance and identify opportunities in the areas of product design, operations, literature and marketing communications.
- Influence and manage internal stakeholders, for example during the delivery of product changes, provide new product information and product related updates to all areas of the business, such as Marketing, Transformation, Operations and Distribution.
- Review of marketing materials and product literature to ensure consistency and product accuracy.
- Where required, support the wider Product team functions.
- Treating Customers Fairly: Manage products to ensure that customers are provided with clear information before, during and after the point of sale.
- Skills Required
- A high degree of internal liaison across the business is required therefore, must be able to develop the highest quality written proposals and communicate well verbally.
- Comfortable with working independently and eager to assume ownership of tasks demonstrating enthusiasm and flexibility.
- Able to use own initiative and have an excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload and work on multiple tasks at the same time.
- The ability to proactively build and maintain good working relationships, a good team player, contributing ideas and putting team objectives first.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For more information, please contact Rachel Chima, Resourcing Consultant - email@example.com. Please note I cannot accept direct applications via email.
- Job Summary
The Assistant Product Manager will support the Product Manager in the delivery of the business objectives, principally to facilitate product launches and ensure that deadlines are met.