Regulatory Reporting Analyst (Fixed Term Contract)
- Role Type
- Fixed Term Contract (inc Secondee)
- up to £30,000
- Closing Date
- Company Info
We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, ‘social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
- Department Info
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Job Duties
- To work within the Regulatory Reporting team to support the provision of EMIR, MIFID II, AIFMD and other daily disclosure requirements.
- To support the Transaction Cost Reporting project under the MIFID II, PRIIPs and IA template regimes as required.
- To participate in all project analysis and requirements as requested
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place for all functions within the team and supporting documentation is up-to-date.
- Continually seek to understand and satisfy our clients (whether internal or external) requirements. Develop procedures, processes and systems to support these requirements.
- Skills Required
- Minimum of Maths and English grade C and above at G.C.S.E
- Two years experience in an Investment Accounting role, preferably in a regulatory reporting environment.
- Strong PC skills – Especially Excel
- Good communication skills
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days’ (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For more information, please contact Rachel Chima, Resourcing Consultant - email@example.com.