Agency Enquiries Agent (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
- Role Type
- Fixed Term Contract (inc Secondee)
- Closing Date
- Company Info
We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, ‘social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
- Department Info
From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms – our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Job Duties
- Demonstrate an excellent level of customer service; to build rapport and to resolve the commission and fee related enquiries via telephone through utilization of knowledge, systems, ownership and soft skills.
- Provide a professional and quality response to all written commission enquiries making sure that both the original request and the reply are recorded immediately and are easily retrievable and that any resulting actions are dealt with promptly with agreed service levels.
- Consistently handle inbound and outbound calls in a timely, high productive manner
Technical & Development Expertise.
- To have working knowledge of Commission Calculations, commission run times and commission affected systems for all protection, GI, savings, annuity products and procuration fees to deal effectively with all intermediary requirements.
- To demonstrate an understanding of the departments processes, systems and procedures through a co-operative working relationship.
- Ensure all calls are consistently handled in accordance with regulatory and internal DPA standards.
- Maintain an accurate record of telephone work received to allow detailed MI to be produced allowing for a clear understanding of current and future volumes and trends to allow management to be more responsive to changing resourcing needs.
Teamwork & Treating Customers Fairly.
- To have a working knowledge of all tasks undertaken by the team and work together to achieve the teams objectives ensuring principles on Customer Experience, Every day matters, Our Strategy, Employee Engagement and treating customers fairly are met.
- Be able to effectively share knowledge when required.
- Skills Required
- Awareness of Commissions system and interaction with other Agent Remuneration affected systems and teams processes.
- Awareness of FSA Principles and various structures and how these are applied. Fully aware of T & C, Money Laundering, DPA, Complaints Awareness and COBS Rulings and referral/escalation routes. FSA Regulatory and Contractual Agreements within Sales Channels.
- Full understanding of commission calculations routines for all Legal & General products, both currently available and historic
- Full understanding of all commissions processes to ensure SLA compliance and delivery of all main objectives including:
- Transfer of agencies
- Alteration of agency and commission details
- Agency Mergers
- Commission payments Finance processes
- Electronic Data Storage
- Response to letters and emails
- FSA & Regulatory Report Checks
- Commission Statement Generation
General Business Awareness
- Awareness of the “market”, our Competitors and Sales Channel requirements. Differences between Tied, Independent Advisers, Wealth, Mortgage and Protection, General Insurance, ESF, LGPSL, LGAS and our Business Partners and awareness of how these all support overall achievement of goals.
- Be aware of own Departments and GFSR objectives. Have a general awareness of what other areas do and how to contact them if required. Awareness how Dept fits into the organisation as a whole and the role they play. Keep up to date with changes within the organisation, fully aware of L & G Strategy, Employee Engagement, Everyday Matters, Our Behaviours and what it means to you and the business.
- To build a professional rapport/relationship with key contacts.
- Problem Solving
- Planning & Organising
- Customer Handling
- Handling Change.
- Personal Development
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days’ (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For more information, please contact Rachel Chima, Resourcing Consultant - firstname.lastname@example.org.