Campaign Manager - Events
- Role Type
- £25,000 - £40,000
- Closing Date
- Company Info
We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, ‘social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
- Department Info
With around one million customers, our retail business helps turn customers’ pension savings into lifelong retirement income and our corporate business looks after our defined benefit pension schemes ensuring they are effectively managed to protect against risk and achieve their maximum potential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Job Duties
Plan, develop and manage appropriate LGRR internal and external events which support our campaigns and key strategic marketing activities.
- Working with key stakeholders across LGRR, design, plan, develop and manage appropriate events, and event related activities which support our internal and external marketing plans.
- Ensure all activities undertaken adhere to our relevant policies and procedures, is within our risk ‘appetite’ and is approved according to the appropriate compliance procedures
- Support where relevant our project and change programme
- Ensure appropriate tracking and management is in place to enable us to collate, analyse and interpret appropriate and relevant event information and link it to appropriate campaign and distribution activity
- Ensure appropriate briefs, forecasts, reviews, etc are in place to demonstrate ROI for events and associated initiatives undertaken
- Work alongside colleagues to continually benchmark our event activities and seek out new ways to differentiate and improve the activities we undertake.
- Work within our appropriate risk and compliance framework and demonstrate the key behaviours of a professional, supportive and engaging marketing function
- Skills Required
- Marketing or business related degree
The candidate should also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Numerate and analytical.
- Good with people and an ability to clearly and confidently communicate and influence with key stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple events to tight timescales- Good organisational and project management skills.
- Able to adapt to and work with change, in a fast growing division and marketing function.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal English.
- Experience of working with creative/events agencies and providing appropriate briefing, management and creative evaluation in place.
- IT skills – excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Some experience of working in a marketing function or creative agency in an events capacity is desirable.
- Preferably some experience of working within a UK financial services organisation or UK financial services clients
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, dependants' pensions, at least 22 days’ holiday, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.