- Role Type
- Closing Date
- Company Info
Working here is about being there for our customers; we’re available should the worst happen and we work together to enable social and financial equality across the UK. But it’s also about you –how you develop and what you can achieve. We’ll help your talent thrive in an environment where you’ll be supported to work flexibly and autonomously, sharing in our success and rewarded for a great performance with a generous benefits package.
- Department Info
With around one million customers, our retail business helps turn customers’ pension savings into lifelong retirement income and our corporate business looks after our defined benefit pension schemes ensuring they are effectively managed to protect against risk and achieve their maximum potential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Job Duties
- Identify business opportunities through stakeholder relationships, shaping ideas, creating and promoting solutions and gaining senior management buy-in.
- Leads requirements elicitation processes on projects, both business and IT, including activities and deliverables for defining the business opportunity/problem, planning and executing business analysis, eliciting requirements from stakeholders and requirements documentation.
- Conducts requirements validation with stakeholders, gain appropriate approvals, and manage the change processes for requirements documentation ensuring that there is clear requirements traceability throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Critically reviews and evaluates any proposed solutions identifying alignment with business strategies making recommendations to key stakeholders ensuring they are fully aware of key risks and assumptions.
- Continually evaluates the quality of all deliverables, including those of 3rd parties, to ensure the end product is fit for purpose and are acceptable to all stakeholders.
- Manages, motivates and develops employees at all levels, in a manner that is consistent with the Company’s policies and procedures including the Partnership Agreement, to maximise the performance of the area.
- Understands the principles of Business Transformation and is able to translate these principles into business/people change activities and project outcomes
- Ensures that the principles of Conduct Risk and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) are embedded into your day to day operations to deliver good customer outcomes at all times. Ensure that all business processes and internal controls within your role are designed and performed in a way that delivers good customer outcomes and demonstrates effective management of Conduct Risk.
- Skills Required
- Extensive Business Analysis experience
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and presentation skills in order to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to self-manage and work in a dynamic environment
- Strong collaboration skills including working with Project Managers and Test Managers / Analysts.
- The ability to manage and benefit from virtual meetings, with limited reliance on face-to-face meetings
- The willingness to embrace new technologies and influence other parts of the business to adopt
- A relentless drive towards paperless working, wherever possible
- The willingness and ability to work without the constraints of a fixed office or desk location, focusing on outcomes and benefits, rather than tasks and measures
- Experience in Agile project delivery methodology
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days' holiday (plus one day after two years), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For further information about the role, please contact Chris Miro at email@example.com