- Role Type
- Up to £18,500
- Closing Date
- Company Info
We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, ‘social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
- Department Info
At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 180 years’ experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Job Duties
- Deliver a fast, effective and accurate service to our customers.
- Process any of our customers’ needs accurately and technically, on a right first time basis.
- Deal with all correspondence from our internal and external customers, keeping them up to date on progress to ensure next stages are understood and that any correspondence is effective and accurate.
- Offer support and assistance where appropriate to other team members or other areas, therefore contributing to a highly motivated and efficient culture.
- Identify, log and resolve a customer complaint, internal guidance.
- Ensure that customers are treated fairly, in line with Legal & General’s Customer Experience and TCF policy.
- Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to interpret complex information.
- Previous administration experience would be highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Actively listens and understands customer/ audience needs.
- Takes ownership to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Approaches challenges and problems with energy, enthusiasm and a determination to succeed
- Accepts the need for change and is willing to work flexibly.
- Ability to work to deadlines
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days’ (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Full training will be given for this position.
If you would like to register your interest for potential future roles as an Administrator, then please upload your application and CV